User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

West of Slovenia Richer than East

Ljubljana, 21 April - Western Slovenian regions accounted for 55.5% of the country's GDP in 2005 and the eastern part accounted for the remaining 44.5%, the national Statistics Office has reported. This means that inhabitants in the west enjoyed a 46.2% larger GDP per capita than their eastern counterparts.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 842 characters (without spaces) or 150 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

mh/bg/sz
© STA, 2008