Minister should take responsibility in laughing gas death, paper says
Koper, 18 March - The health minister should have taken action and responsibility immediately after learning that a patient had died due to faulty oxygen lines at a hospital, the daily Primorske novice says on Friday. Instead she failed to take a decisive stance, while those involved in the installation started pointing the finger at each other.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 760 characters (without spaces) or 162 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.