Jesenice hospital fire caused by lighter
Kranj/Jesenice, 4 April - A police investigation has found that a fire that broke out at the Jesenice General Hospital in January killing three patients was caused by a patient using a lighter, most probably to damage a safety mechanism on his bed, which then caught fire.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 784 characters (without spaces) or 167 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.