User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Fewer Slovenes Travelled Abroad Last Year

Ljubljana, 12 September - TOURISM/SLOVENIA/TRAVEL
Only about 30 percent of Slovenes made tourist trips abroad last year, but this is still about two percent more than the year before when the proportion was at 28 percent. Of the former, 92 percent made longer trips and the remaining 8 percent shorter drips of up to three days, a household spending poll carried out by the National Statistical Office showed.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.096 characters (without spaces) or 229 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

mki/mki
© STA, 1999