Severe Measures Taken to Prevent Weapons Thefts, Defence Ministry Says
Ljubljana, 13 January - DEFENCE/MINISTRY/POSTOJNA/AFFAIR
December's Postojna barracks affair in which weapons were stolen from a military complex was commented on Thursday by a Defence Ministry official who outlined the measures taken to tighten security in barracks throughout Slovenia. State Secretary Bogdan Koprivnikar told the press that "the quantity and the type of the stolen weapons have been known since the very beginning", and thus denied the rumours that the Defence Ministry did not know what exactly had been stolen.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.390 characters (without spaces) or 260 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.