User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Nedelo: What do we Celebrate Today?

Ljubljana, 3 December - The poll published in the weekly Nedelo on Sunday established that almost 65 percent of Slovenes did not know what happened on this day 200 years ago, only the remaining 35 percent could identify the day as the birthday of Slovenia's greatest poet France Preseren.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 462 characters (without spaces) or 88 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

gj/gj
© STA, 2000