German Tourist Could Have Contracted Legionnaires' in Slovenia
Ljubljana, 8 August - A possibility remains that a 73-year-old German tourist, who died from Legionnaires' Disease in Slovenia, became infected with the Legionella bacteria while in Slovenia. This, despite the fact that ongoing laboratory tests on samples taken at the Hotel Koper, where the man was staying, have so far not shown a great concentration of the bacteria, a spokeswoman of the Slovene centre for contagious diseases told the press on Thursday.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.039 characters (without spaces) or 211 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.