Death of German Tourist Caused by Hotel Bacteria, Confirms Health Institute
Ljubljana/Koper, 10 August - Laboratory tests of water in Hotel Koper on the Slovene coast have shown that the water was contaminated with the Legionella bacteria, said the Slovene Institute for Health Protection on Saturday. Based on epidemiological research, the institute assessed that the elderly German tourist who died of legionnaires' disease in Slovenia at the end of July contracted the bacteria in Hotel Koper.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 438 characters (without spaces) or 84 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.