User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

NLB Acquires Majority Stake in Montenegrin Bank

Ljubljana, 15 April - Nova Ljubljanska banka (NLB) has acquired an 80.29% stake in Montenegrin Euromarket banka. The remaining stake, 19.71%, is owned by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD), NLB said in a press release on Friday.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 215 characters (without spaces) or 42 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sm/bdo/kko
© STA, 2005