User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

The Development Fund Owns Three Quarters of the Cellulose Factory Goričane

Ljubljana, 9 September - GORIČANE/DEVELOPMENT/FUND
The Goričane company - Paper and Cellulose Factory Medvode, which employs 281 people, transferred 75 per cent of public capital to the Development Fund. The owners of the remaining 25 per cent of the company are Austrian factory for the production of paper industry machines Andritz, Austrian association of paper industry FRG and Slovene company Aero Celje.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.056 characters (without spaces) or 205 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sk/zzv
© STA, 1994