User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Droga Portorož Starts Public Purchase of Shares

Ljubljana, 10 October - DROGA/PORTOROŽ/PUBLIC/PURCHASE/SHARES
In the process of ownership transformation, 88.17 per cent, i.e. SIT 2,493,310,000, of the public capital of the Portorož-based company Droga will get new owners, while the remaining 11.83 per cent have been owned by the London-based company E.D. & F. Man Coffee Ltd. for one and a half years, told the representatives of the company at a press conference at the occasion of the beginning of the public purchase of Droga's shares.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.070 characters (without spaces) or 213 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sk/zzv
© STA, 1994