User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

SKB Bank Pays out Damages to 70% of Heist Victims

Ljubljana, 15 September - The SKB bank has succeeded in solving 70% of the cases of clients who were owners of safes which had been damaged or broken into on the night between the 31 October and 1 November last year. The remaining 30% are still being solved said the bank on Friday.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 977 characters (without spaces) or 204 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

mpt/bst/mg/gj
© STA, 2006