User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Homeless Man Burns to Death

Jesenice, 19 July - A 46-year homeless man died of burns and suffocation in a park in the town of Jesenice (NW) late Wednesday night. The police believe the man fell asleep holding a burning cigarette, which caused the covers he was sleeping on, and his clothes, to catch fire.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 300 characters (without spaces) or 65 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

mas/gz
© STA, 2007