Chamber: Death of 12-Year-Old Result of Misinterpretation of Test

Ljubljana, 10 March - A committee of the Slovenian Medical Chamber has said that the mistake in treatment of the 12-year-old boy who died in March 2008 due to excessive levels of ammonia in his blood was the result of a wrong interpretation of the boy's blood test.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 2.985 characters (without spaces) or 574 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

© STA, 2009