User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

SID Gives Out EUR 928M in Loans in First Half of 2010

Ljubljana, 11 October - The state-owned SID export and development bank provided loans to 658 companies in the first half of 2010, mostly small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). The overall amount of loans stood at EUR 928m, of which 43% was provided directly by SID, and the remaining 57% through commercial banks.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 749 characters (without spaces) or 144 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

zm/ep
© STA, 2010