User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Four Children Hospitalised in Spa Chlorine Leak

Laško, 29 October - Four children were taken to hospital on Friday after sustaining chlorine poisoning at one of Slovenia's most popular spa resorts, Slovenian media reported.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 559 characters (without spaces) or 117 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

ale/gj
© STA, 2010