User name

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.


Ski Vacation Turns Tragic for Three Youths

Zreče, 18 January - The bodies of three young men were found in a tourist apartment near the Rogla ski resort in northeastern Slovenia on Tuesday afternoon. Unofficial reports suggest they died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 250 characters (without spaces) or 54 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

© STA, 2012