User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Ski Vacation Turns Tragic for Three Youths

Zreče, 18 January - The bodies of two young men and a woman were found in a tourist apartment near the Rogla ski resort in northeastern Slovenia on Tuesday afternoon. Unofficial reports suggest they died of carbon monoxide poisoning.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 521 characters (without spaces) or 104 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sm/ep/gj
© STA, 2012