User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

The Czechs Selling Paper Producer Vipap Videm Krško

Ljubljana, 28 April - The Czech Finance Ministry has published a call to sell a 96.5% stake in Vipap Videm Krško, the Slovenian paper producer which has been in the Czech hands since 1996. The remaining 3.5% of the company is owned by the company itself.

Krško
The Czechs selling Vipap Videm Krško, the biggest Slovenian paper producer, which has been in the Czech hands since 1996. The company was visited by Czech President Vaclav Klaus in 2008, when the paper mill was upgraded upon its 70th anniversary.
Photo: Rasto Božič/STA
File photo

Krško
The Czechs selling Vipap Videm Krško, the biggest Slovenian paper producer, which has been in the Czech hands since 1996. The company was visited by Czech President Vaclav Klaus in 2008, when the paper mill was upgraded upon its 70th anniversary.
Photo: Rasto Božič/STA
File photo

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.185 characters (without spaces) or 238 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

eho/uk/fz/mab
© STA, 2015