User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Inquiry launched after patient dies due to laughing gas

Šempeter pri Gorici/Ljubljana, 16 March - Police have launched an inquiry into the death of a patient at the general hospital in Šempeter pri Gorici, who appears to have died after receiving nitrous oxide instead of oxygen during a resuscitation procedure.

Šempeter pri Gorici
Nataša Fikfak, the director of the Šempeter pri Novi Gorici hospital.
Photo: Rosana Rijavec/STA

Šempeter pri Gorici
The resuscitation room in which a patient died after being mistakenly administered laughing gas instead of oxygen.
Photo: Rosana Rijavec/STA

Šempeter pri Gorici
The resuscitation room in which a patient died after being mistakenly administered laughing gas instead of oxygen.
Photo: Rosana Rijavec/STA

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.202 characters (without spaces) or 237 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sm/gz
© STA, 2016