Report: Court blames local utility for E. coli child death
Ljubljana, 11 November - The Ljubljana District Court has ruled that utility Komunala Cerknica is responsible for the death of an infant who got infected with E. Coli after drinking tap water in Loška dolina, a municipality in southern Slovenia Delo reported on Saturday. Earlier that year, more than 200 people in the area were also infected.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 936 characters (without spaces) or 201 word words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.