User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

French Beneteau acquires Slovenian sailing boat producer

Ljubljana, 16 July - French boat builder Beneteau has acquired a 60% stake in Seascape, a Slovenian company specialising in designing, building and marketing performance sailing yachts. The remaining 40% stake is held by Seascape's founders Andraž Mihelin and Kristjan Hajnšek.

Izola
Sailboats off the coast of Izola.
Photo: Kaja Kraljevič/STA
File photo

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.345 characters (without spaces) or 257 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

eho/jes/ep
© STA, 2018