Erjavec says US military has no reason to worry about Poček
Ljubljana, 14 May - After TV Slovenija reported on Monday that the US military had been considering no longer participating in joint exercises in Slovenia in the current scope due to certain restrictions, Defence Minister Erjavec said on Tuesday there was no reason for concern, adding that the planned exercises would be carried out as agreed.
The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.090 characters (without spaces) or 204 words words.
Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.