User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

German couple involved in carbon monoxide poisoning in Goriško

Nova Gorica, 7 December - A poisoning incident took place in a village close to Nova Gorica in the West on Sunday evening. Urgent assistance was provided to a couple of German citizens who had been victims of carbon monoxide poisoning. The 61-year old woman and 66-year-old man were transferred to the nearby hospital and their condition is reportedly stable.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 960 characters (without spaces) or 191 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

aaz/rr/ep
© STA, 2020