User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Tax wedge slightly lower last year

Ljubljana, 20 May - The tax burden on labour costs in Slovenia in 2020 was 40.2%, which is 0.1% lower than the year before. Of the labour costs for a person earning 67% of the average salary, 40.2% went to pay the tax burden, leaving 59.8% as take-home pay, according to the Statistical Office.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.278 characters (without spaces) or 256 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

lkr/sm
© STA, 2021