Slovenian IoT provider GOAP acquired by Allterco

Sofia, 5 January - Allterco, a Bulgarian developer of internet of things (IoT) solutions, has acquired a 60% stake in GOAP, a Slovenian IoT provider, in a transaction worth EUR 2 million. The agreement includes an option for the purchase of the remaining 40% stake.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 462 characters (without spaces) or 92 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

sm/ep
© STA, 2023