Tax wedge slightly lower in 2022

Ljubljana, 18 May - The tax burden on labour costs in Slovenia in 2022 was 39.7%, 0.7 of a percentage point lower than the year before. For a person earning 67% of the average gross salary, 39.7% of the labour costs went to pay the tax burden, leaving 60.3% as take-home pay, according to the Statistics Office.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.137 characters (without spaces) or 230 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

© STA, 2023