The Lives of Slovene Workers Could Not Be Saved, Says Graz Hospital

Graz, 6 June - Despite intense efforts by doctors and the aplication of special equipment of the Graz hospital it was impossible to save the lives of three Slovene workers, Austria's Graz hospital wrote in a press release on Tuesday. The workers were intoxicated in a severe carbon monoxide accident in a steelworks company last Friday.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 628 characters (without spaces) or 119 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

© STA, 2000