User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Foreign Ministry Says No Slovenian Killed in Madrid Blasts

Ljubljana, 11 March - The information available so far does not indicate that Slovenian citizens are among those killed in a series of explosions that hit Madrid Thursday morning, the Foreign Ministry said in a press release.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 450 characters (without spaces) or 80 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

ep/ep
© STA, 2004