Daily: Doctors Should Learn Something from Inquiry in Boy's Death

Maribor, 11 March - After the findings of an inquiry into treatment of a 12-year-old boy who died in March 2008 due to excessive levels of ammonia in his blood were finally made public on Tuesday, daily Vecer says on Wednesday that the way the Medical Chamber handled this case is an example of how it should not deal with the public in such cases.

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 708 characters (without spaces) or 154 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

© STA, 2009