User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Laughing gas death blamed on mistake in installation

Ljubljana, 17 March - An inquiry into the death of a patient who received nitrous oxide instead of oxygen at the emergency care unit of the general hospital in Šempeter pri Gorici has shown that the patient received the wrong gas due to a mistake in the gas supply installation.

Šempeter pri Gorici
A photo showing a mistake in the installation of medical gases at the general hospital in Šempeter pri Gorici
Photo: Splošna bolnišnica dr. Franca Derganca

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 2.447 characters (without spaces) or 466 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

zm/eho
© STA, 2016