User name
Password

Don't have a user name yet?
Register here.

Help

Only fraction of primary school children not learning remotely

Ljubljana, 28 April - As many as 99.5% of primary school children in Slovenia are included in remote learning, with a majority of the remaining 0.5% being members of the Roma community and migrants. The education minister has meanwhile indicated that 11 May could be a possible date for re-opening of schools.

Ljubljana
Education, science and Sport Minister Simona Kustec presents restrictive measures for kindergartens and schools.
Photo: Nebojša Tejić/STA

Ljubljana
Education, science and Sport Minister Simona Kustec presents restrictive measures for kindergartens and schools.
Photo: Nebojša Tejić/STA

Ljubljana
Education, science and Sport Minister Simona Kustec presents restrictive measures for kindergartens and schools.
Photo: Nebojša Tejić/STA

Ljubljana
Education, science and Sport Minister Simona Kustec presents restrictive measures for kindergartens and schools.
Photo: Nebojša Tejić/STA

The rest of this news item is available to subscribers.
The news item consists of 1.682 characters (without spaces) or 325 words words.

Buy the news item. Price: 2 tokens; on account: 0 tokens.

zm/eho
© STA, 2020